Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Have I missed something
mastergoody
I just want to check that my edition downloaded fully - there was once work on the dorm inspection scene and subsequent discipline - but that seems to have disappeared from recent releases and has never been dropped into place? Am I right?

Mind you, I am most excited for the proposed hallway paddling scenes coming up - any more snippets of info as to what is coming up and roughly when?

JeremyBro30
mastergoody wrote:

I just want to check that my edition downloaded fully - there was once work on the dorm inspection scene and subsequent discipline - but that seems to have disappeared from recent releases and has never been dropped into place? Am I right?

Mind you, I am most excited for the proposed hallway paddling scenes coming up - any more snippets of info as to what is coming up and roughly when?

There was a scene where they were preparing for it, but the dorm inspection scene and subsequent discipline scenes are not yet done.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

Sparky

The dorm cp scene as originally envisioned has been dropped, although a different dorm scene is coming in the storyline.

As of now we've feature-locked the final version. There are 3 more CP scenes to be added: the dorm one mentioned (I think screenshots were shown of the pre-panels some months ago), one named 'twins' and another that Jeremy should be happy with. There will also be a number of variations and other minor scenes depending on some choices taken earlier in the game.

Aside from those we are also updating all CP session to introduce two new features. Each cp session will have two special endings that can be unlocked (depending on choices in the session and/or storyline): "Humiliate" and "Finish Him".

Some marks are also getting replaced with better ones.

Other minor things going on as well.

I don't have any ETA just yet, but I want to drop all 3 new sessions in at the same time.

A couple vague screenshots for you:
Sparky attached the following images:
kneel.jpg hm-scene_1.jpg gavin-humilate_1.jpg alex-humilate_1.jpg

mastergoody
I really wish we would stick more to the realistic disciplne side of things, and stop focusing on the gangster side or the humiliation / sexual side of things

It is a shame that discipline type things seem to get side stepped and dropped quite often - I love the game and cannot wait for it to be finished - but things have slowed down considerably and i think you are focusing too much on other parts of the business sadly. I for one am eager for the add ons that were reported to be possible after launch. I suppose that sort of thing has been shelved?

Sparky
I for one am eager for the add ons that were reported to be possible after launch. I suppose that sort of thing has been shelved?

Post-release our main focus, aside from fixing any bugs, will be getting the tools out to allow users to create their own scenarios/storylines.

After that we'll consider our own add-on content.

mastergoody

Post-release our main focus, aside from fixing any bugs, will be getting the tools out to allow users to create their own scenarios/storylines.

After that we'll consider our own add-on content.

Excellent - thumbs up from me

Jump to Forum: