Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
V13 New Content
mastergoody
As always it is very exciting for a new build

I am wondering if I have missed some of the new content. I did not go and speak to Mr Taro (as advised in the release notes) instead I looked around and I found the snippet of a new scene in the dormitories but no others... so was forced to speak to Mr Taro to make the action move on.... did I miss anything?

I presume the tablet is not working yet as I have not seen any of it, and so far found no more new content before the game continually crashes at the shower smoking scene (I am using windows 8.1)

Pointers to new content would be good in case I have missed any so far... perhaps more new content is beyond the crash point, which I am sure will be fixed soon

Sparky
New content is on Day 3 morning before speaking to Mr. Taro:
-CP scene in gym with goodluck
-Talk to Bob and Ahmed at the pool before they go shower; follow them if you are perverted enough
-Find some guys in the punishment room
-Eric is in your office to talk
-Random guys by the gate and in the halls

Tablet should be working - it's opened and closed with the SHIFT key. Not all features are finished yet with it though.

mastergoody
Ah the tablet is working, I was not sure how to use it. I am struggling to find the other new content you mention though - avoiding going to Mr Taro in the canteen and going everywhere else and clocking everywhere I have not found the new content you mention? I must be doing something wrong, Grrrr lol

Sparky
Ah the tablet is working, I was not sure how to use it. I am struggling to find the other new content you mention though - avoiding going to Mr Taro in the canteen and going everywhere else and clocking everywhere I have not found the new content you mention? I must be doing something wrong, Grrrr lol

Ah no - Mr. Taro in the canteen is on Day 1 is just normal.

You need to avoid him on Day 3 morning; when you talk to him about dorm inspections.

mastergoody
I have checked every where before going to meet Mr Taro in the canteen and there is no new content on my system - the gym is empty - the lockeroom has just the teacher with the ginger hair in, no one is in the classroom, the punishment room or the DM office..... the dorm has the new scene, and no matter when I go there I cannot throw the new content you mention up?

mastergoody
Sparky wrote:

You need to avoid him on Day 3 morning; when you talk to him about dorm inspections.

Ah right!! My mistake. I cannot get that far though as the game crashes at the smoking shower scene EVERY TIME so far grrrrrr?
Edited by mastergoody on 02-07-2016 04:06

mastergoody
Sparky wrote:

But at that point (day 1) the following is displayed
mastergoody attached the following image:
07-02-2016-11-18-01_am_1.jpg

Sparky
Ah I can see the confusion. That message was new in this build, but not intended to reference the new content.

Hotfix is incoming tonight... should clear things up.

Sparky
Grab the hotfix here:
http://bottomline...ead_id=660

All of the new content is past the point where the game was crashing; this new executable should resolve it.

mastergoody
Sparky wrote:

Grab the hotfix here:
http://bottomline...ead_id=660

All of the new content is past the point where the game was crashing; this new executable should resolve it.

Yes! The hotfix works and I can now progress

ChadH
I have a question - I've been fooling around a bit the past couple of days (without finding any new bugs). There was a scene where two older boys were caught fooling around in the discipline room, but I'm not finding it now. Was it removed, or am I missing something?

Anchor
I have a question - I've been fooling around a bit the past couple of days (without finding any new bugs). There was a scene where two older boys were caught fooling around in the discipline room, but I'm not finding it now. Was it removed, or am I missing something?

No it's still there. But it's only available on Day 3 morning before you begin class.

Anchor

It seems this was caused by a hard to spot bug. I recently fixed it for the next build
"Fixed several issues of certain side content not appearing on Day 3 morning if the game was saved and reloaded between Day 2 night and accessing said content on Day 3 morning "

Jump to Forum: