Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Some personal opinions/feedback
mastergoody
Hello

I have just purchased this software and here are a few feedback comments, which I guess (as so many of these things are) are from my own personal point of view.

I did find the levels very severe. In the UK, the force of the strokes, at school was pretty hard and therefore some of the results the program comes back with are off the Richter scale. I have indeed lessened this in the settings by 75% and get a more realistic result. However..............

Despite reducing the severity by 75% if you select anything other than infraction or misdemenour, the levels begin to get very high again (not AS high, and obviously the more severe should get a higher tarrif... but.....)

Unless you select other than infraction you do not get underpants or bare etc. Perhaps selecting the felony etc (all these terms are quite American to me and not in every day UK language) could sometimes increase the punishment by less clothing sometimes and not number of strokes?

Being from the UK, bottom and palm punishments were the common place ones in school for example. So I set up my spankee profiles accordingly. However I was disappointed, that in having both selected on a boys profile, each time it offered a punishment including both hands and backside. I would have much preferred it sometimes to come back with a punishment to the hands, and sometimes with a punishment to the backside, and only rarely for both, as this is much more realistic. As such I turned it off for hands, so as only to get a realistic punishment to the backside, but this spoiled the fun a bit. "Will it be the hands or the bum" ought to be something the miscreant was feeling, and the app doesnt seem to cater for it coming back as one or the other, but always a punishment for everything selected in their profile data?

I loved that the list of offences are saved so you can re select them, and i had fun creating carious catagories.
I would love it in future builds if you go in the background set up this list of standard "reasons"much like you set up a spankees profile - have an offences log, you create an offence for the list, and set several options for this misdemenour, with a max strokes, limit, the kind of implements to be chosen, the body parts applicable in this punishment, etc.
Then the program would be able to bring something back within the scope you set in the background, unless you select random. The bar you set would be used as a marker point, the strokes differing up to the max you set dependant upon the repeat offence and the severity level you associated with the wrong doing. So you could set a maximum basic tarrif for certain offences - with the option for random for the computer to intervene.

So for example:
You could set an offence to the list for "smoking"
Max strokes: X
Punishment applied to: Hands, Backside, Both
Instruments to choose from: cane, slipper, belt, tawse, birch

So in the background when you set this offence the programme would have peramiters from which to make it's selection - the increase in punishment would go with the severity selected, felony etc, and the clothing applied would take this into consideration, and also if a repeat offence etc. It would not come back often with punishment to hands AND backside, it would chose one or the other, and only choose both if the severity was high enough.

This would be great fun, and an extra element in choosing to set up all the scopes for punishment, much like you set up the spankees profiles. Anyone not wishing to bother would just select random instead of standard. (what do those two do differently now, by the way, I have not worked it out?) I think using a similar screen to spankee profiles for creating an offence and it's standard punishment options would work well and people would get a lot from personalising the game in this way.

It would be great in future builds to be able to go into the spankees personal record, to see what punishments and misdemenours he has already had, a log of the date, offence, punishment etc, so you can decide if it is a repeat offence etc.

Just a few personal opinions. Kinda hard to explain what I meant, I hope it comes across.

Sparky
Thanks for your feedback, there are definitely some good ideas here for a future iteration of Corporal A.I.. I like the idea of user specified maximum and minimums in particular. It's very hard to get numbers that are kosher for everyone due to the huge range of spanking styles out there.

As to your questions:

"Will it be the hands or the bum" ought to be something the miscreant was feeling, and the app doesnt seem to cater for it coming back as one or the other, but always a punishment for everything selected in their profile data?

Unless the butt is not enabled in the profile, use of secondary body parts are based on the case having extra circumstances selected (theft, disobedience, etc).

This would be great fun, and an extra element in choosing to set up all the scopes for punishment, much like you set up the spankees profiles. Anyone not wishing to bother would just select random instead of standard. (what do those two do differently now, by the way, I have not worked it out?) I think using a similar screen to spankee profiles for creating an offence and it's standard punishment options would work well and people would get a lot from personalising the game in this way.

Random randomly selects instruments for punishment, while standard will select more age appropriate instruments more often (i.e. - an 18 year old isn't going to be hand spanked).

mastergoody
Thank you for the reply. My point about hands/bum punishments. If I have hands and bum selected as options for a spankee, I think that sometimes the punishments generated should be for the hands, sometimes for the bum and occasionally for both. As it stands at the moment, if both are an option, every punishment seems to come back for both target areas. I do not think this is right, and my preference for realism would be for one or the other to be the sentence.

I am very eager in future developments for an interface, much like the adding a spankee interface, for creating the offences and setting punishment perameters in relation to these pre-defined crimes Smile

Jump to Forum: