Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Bottom Line Discipline » Bottom Line Studios » BLD Studios
 Print Thread
You decide [BLS Oregon]
JeremyBro30
What kind of scenes would you like to see in our videos?
Edited by Sparky on 04-05-2016 19:59

ktony
Scenes with more than two boys getting CP for the same thing, in each others' presence.

That fantasy aside, let me say that the boy in videos between bls-or-01-1080 and bls-or-07-1080 is really good. His reactions are obviously genuine. I love in the first video when he says "Please don't keep hitting that spot." There are other touching moments when he tries to direct the top where to spank him; and when he offers his right arm for restraint at the beginning of the sequence, before the spanking even starts. I would like to see more feedback and reaction from him. Watching a boy strip, get spanked, and then seeing him rubbing his red ass afterward is priceless. There should always be a good chance to view "The Damage" before the end.

The boy in Oregon videos 10, 12, and 15 is mind-blowing. His constant pleas for more are really hot. At one point, when his butt has just been bared, the top gives him one swat, and pauses. Almost impatiently, the boy says, "Come on!" Interviews with boys like these two who have some clear connection to CP would be fantastic.

I have to say that in 10, 12, and 15, the top's use of the paddle puzzles me. It seems unconventional, to say the least. With such a willing, hungry bottom, he seems rather hesitant, and uses awkward angles with the paddle.

I am sorry to be critical, but I grew up exposed to highly experienced paddle users, in the form of public school teachers and gym coaches. A key element, for me, of a good swat with a paddle is the sound it makes. The easiest description is to say that it should be a bright "crack!", not a dull thud. Believe me, I experienced some, and saw or heard many more such swats being given. Such details are part of a life-long obsession.

EDIT: I went back and viewed the second set of videos above. I realize now that a lot of my impression of the sound came from the room being more acoustically dampened, with carpet and furniture. Some of the sound I like hearing is just being absorbed. Besides, I should just say that I don't understand the top's technique in video 10. In #12 he really lays it on in a satisfying way. It seems the boy really likes it, too. Hot!
Edited by ktony on 04-05-2016 07:19

JeremyBro30
ktony wrote:

Scenes with more than two boys getting CP for the same thing, in each others' presence.

That fantasy aside, let me say that the boy in videos between bls-or-01-1080 and bls-or-07-1080 is really good. His reactions are obviously genuine. I love in the first video when he says "Please don't keep hitting that spot." There are other touching moments when he tries to direct the top where to spank him; and when he offers his right arm for restraint at the beginning of the sequence, before the spanking even starts. I would like to see more feedback and reaction from him. Watching a boy strip, get spanked, and then seeing him rubbing his red ass afterward is priceless. There should always be a good chance to view "The Damage" before the end.

The boy in Oregon videos 10, 12, and 15 is mind-blowing. His constant pleas for more are really hot. At one point, when his butt has just been bared, the top gives him one swat, and pauses. Almost impatiently, the boy says, "Come on!" Interviews with boys like these two who have some clear connection to CP would be fantastic.

I have to say that in 10, 12, and 15, the top's use of the paddle puzzles me. It seems unconventional, to say the least. With such a willing, hungry bottom, he seems rather hesitant, and uses awkward angles with the paddle.

I am sorry to be critical, but I grew up exposed to highly experienced paddle users, in the form of public school teachers and gym coaches. A key element, for me, of a good swat with a paddle is the sound it makes. The easiest description is to say that it should be a bright "crack!", not a dull thud. Believe me, I experienced some, and saw or heard many more such swats being given. Such details are part of a life-long obsession.

EDIT: I went back and viewed the second set of videos above. I realize now that a lot of my impression of the sound came from the room being more acoustically dampened, with carpet and furniture. Some of the sound I like hearing is just being absorbed. Besides, I should just say that I don't understand the top's technique in video 10. In #12 he really lays it on in a satisfying way. It seems the boy really likes it, too. Hot!

Thanks for the feedback.
I would love to get 2 subs at the same time, maybe someday.
I cant say I know them by the numbers, The names would help more. If you are referring to the frat scenes, yes that paddle was kinda awkward at first, as was the angle.

ktony
I cant say I know them by the numbers, The names would help more. If you are referring to the frat scenes, yes that paddle was kinda awkward at first, as was the angle.

I am starting to get the names together, when I have time to play. Discovering the name card posted on the forum has been a big help.

I regret having been quite so blunt about the frat videos. After further <ahem> review, the overall impression is very exciting. I hope Mike is still around. I would like to see him with the rest of his clothes off, and maybe with a strap on that fine ass of his. In spite of the blurb for "Mike Paddled" saying, ".....humiliatingly being forced at ask for more strokes," it sure seemed like Mike likes getting his butt spanked really hard. Wink

JeremyBro30
I have a feeling you will see more of Mike soon. Smile

ktony
JeremyBro30 wrote:

That is something to look forward to!

For that matter, Andrew Lee, in Jock Spank is fun to look at, and genuinely responsive. I wish that there was a little more to his scenes than "beat him, one way or another." I'd like to hear what he might say, either in some character, or personally. I do especially like seeing him paddled and strapped, but that's just me. It would be good to see more of Andrew, regardless. He too has a really nice butt. Smile

JeremyBro30
Coming soon to Bottom Line Studios.....

Yep, thats right, Mike is back! Just filmed it today! Look for it soon at Bottom Line Studios Oregon.
JeremyBro30 attached the following images:
5-5-2016paddleresults.jpg paddled.jpg

Edited by JeremyBro30 on 05-05-2016 21:14

JeremyBro30
ktony wrote:

JeremyBro30 wrote:

That is something to look forward to!

For that matter, Andrew Lee, in Jock Spank is fun to look at, and genuinely responsive. I wish that there was a little more to his scenes than "beat him, one way or another." I'd like to hear what he might say, either in some character, or personally. I do especially like seeing him paddled and strapped, but that's just me. It would be good to see more of Andrew, regardless. He too has a really nice butt. Smile

Andrew was nice too. I wold love to have him back, but I have not heard from him in awhile.

ktony
JeremyBro30 wrote:

Coming soon to Bottom Line Studios.....

Yep, thats right, Mike is back! Just filmed it today! Look for it soon at Bottom Line Studios Oregon.

Yay!

Sparky
First new one of Mike should be up tomorrow...

ktony
Sparky wrote:

First new one of Mike should be up tomorrow...

Eagerly awaited!

JeremyBro30
This notice is to inform you that a new video clip “Mike Paddled By Coach” has been added today on Bottom Line Studios. This video is courtesy of BLS Oregon.

Photo previews are available and BLS members download can the full video at:
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon-coach.htm

ktony
Wow! Mikey likes it! He sure can soak up the punishment! Thanks and compliments to all involved!

EDIT: You really gave him a serious workout, Jeremy. Do let him know he's got a fan.
Edited by ktony on 12-05-2016 19:28

Jump to Forum: