Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Spanking in the same places
Sparky
I'm just tossing this out there: how do you people feel about spanking in the same places for multiple sessions?

In real life a principal or teacher likely CPs in the same room like an office or classroom 99% of the time. Of course in a game we have much more flexibility.

Maybe my question is: do you prefer to see many boys available to be spanked in one location (like the mock judicial) or unique locations but less boys to choose ub each. (If you say both be warned the art department may come to cane the skin off your ass. )

spkby2
Given the two choices and not wanting to bring down the wrath of the artists, I would prefer more to spank rather than more locations.

Thanks,
p.s. really looking forward to the next version.

simgel456
I beg to differ. I prefer more locations. It opens up more scenarios like "off the record" spankings from staff and illicit spankings between students. Calvin over the sofa arm and Darko across Justin's lap in the locker room are super hot.

JeremyBro30
As nice as it would be to see a line of boys in front of my office and get to spank all of them (especially if it was in real life), variety of locations/ scenes seems to be more fun in this game. Maybe try some in a location we have not spanked anyone in yet.

ChadH
I think a balance of both is best. It seems like we already have a lot of locations available.

Personally, I'd rather come back to my office after practice and have a line of boys awaiting attention, than to find someone in some new location. Between the various class rooms, the dorms, the gym, my office, and my home - it seems like we have plenty.

mastergoody
ChadH wrote:

I think a balance of both is best. It seems like we already have a lot of locations available.

Personally, I'd rather come back to my office after practice and have a line of boys awaiting attention, than to find someone in some new location. Between the various class rooms, the dorms, the gym, my office, and my home - it seems like we have plenty.

I agree

I love having a line of boys queing to be dealt with for various misdemenours. The more realistic and schoolistic the scenario, the better for me - so the DM's office should be used a lot as should class room and corridors etc

ktony
The existing range of combinations of boys and places is pretty wide. Not all have to appear in all settings. However, scenes with multiple boys watching and waiting would be really hot. Boys hearing, but not seeing spankings being administered would also provide opportunities for boyish commentary on the implement, number, and intensity of swats/strokes being laid onto their classmates butts. If such effects are present, they could also keep track if a boy yells or cries, and how many licks it took to get him there.

ChadH
Having read this again, I see a different question. Not - do I want a bunch of boys, but do I want to select one boy from a bunch.

Again I say a mix is good, though. Being able to select the boy is great, and I would love to do that for real discipline, but it doesn't have to be for every scene. Most of them can be one boy, even with just one choice where it occurs.

Jump to Forum: