Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
an idea
MrDiscipline
i dont know whether this is the right place to write this. feel free to delete it. how about group punishment. so you can punish more than one person at a time with the same punishment.

Sparky
Cool idea, and something we may consider for a future Corporal A.I.

JeremyBro30
Interesting idea. The most simple solution that comes to mind, the way it is now, generate one sentence and apply it to all.

Sparky
Interesting idea. The most simple solution that comes to mind, the way it is now, generate one sentence and apply it to all.

Yes, you could increase severity x2 for two spankees then divide the sentence by two. And so on for more.

JeremyBro30
Ah not what I meant but that could work too.
I meant use one sentence and give each boy whatever it says the sentence is.

MrDiscipline2
to add another idea, adding positive reinforcement as well as negative reinforcement. so when someone has something well you an use the product as well.

Sparky
To add another idea, adding positive reinforcement as well as negative reinforcement.

So kind of a reverse sentencing to see what ones reward will be? Interesting concept, what sort of positive reinforcement would you have in mind?

MrDiscipline2
Sparky wrote:

To add another idea, adding positive reinforcement as well as negative reinforcement.

So kind of a reverse sentencing to see what ones reward will be? Interesting concept, what sort of positive reinforcement would you have in mind?

Free time, candy or any other ideas that you come up with

Jump to Forum: