Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Intensity Meter
simgel456
Is it possible that the initial setting of the intensity meter be between "medium" and "full"? The logic behind this request is that since these boys are either being punished or hazed, it is more likely than not that the punisher or hazer is going to go pretty hard on them. The fewer times I have to press the "+" button, the more fluid the progress of the game. Thank you for your consideration.

JeremyBro30
An interesting idea, a light swat/stroke would be very uncommon in the situations of this game.

simgel456
I'm not suggesting that the lighter options not be available, just that the default setting be between medium and full and we can go up or down from there.

Sparky
I'm not suggesting that the lighter options not be available, just that the default setting be between medium and full and we can go up or down from there.

Ah you mean the swing meter. I thought at first you meant the severity meter (which ends the cp session when maxed out).

simgel456
Now that we've established I was referring to the swing meter, what about the merit of my idea? At the very least, I think that during the locker room hazing session, one should not have to reset the swing meter for each boy. It interferes with the flow of the game and from a logical standpoint, whoever is doing the hazing is likely to hit each boy just as hard as the others. The difference in treatment among them is reflected in the number of "pops" they receive.

Sparky
I think it's a good idea.

ktony
Belated +1!

JeremyBro30
They kinda did this one when they made it so that you can click on the severity you want, or use the scroll button.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

Jump to Forum: