Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Underused Characters
Anchor
Discipline Master has a large cast of nearly 50 characters (I know - the number surprised me when I counted!); many of them are currently underused. Is there anyone you’d like to see expanded on? In what way?

ChadH
Scene on second or third day:

IF PC walks into gym before lunch, he's met by one of the new teacher Avatars and two students.

"Just who I wanted to see. These two have already been backtalking today - didn't want to shower after gym class. Then, when I dismissed everyone, they came out here and were playing on the equipment, which i'd already told them to stay off of without approval. I can handle them, but I wouldn't mind a little help."

"Do you two have anything to say for yourself?"

"We know how to use that equipment already."

"You're still talking back. That's unacceptable. Strip."

Options are cane only - hand feet, or butt. Each of you cane one of the boys, matching strokes.

FINISH THEM: (you) "That was for disobedience.

(drops cane and picks up paddle - has boys bend over side by side).

"This is for your rudeness.

HUMILIATE THEM: Have them do ten military press, while other boy (still nude) spots for him.

After, the other coach mentions he's worked up a sweat and needs a shower before lunch. Invites you to join. Blushing, mentions how he and his mates often needed to 'blow off some steam', after they'd been paddled together.

Anchor
Good one! I like it.

Any particular students you had in mind?

ChadH
Anchor wrote:

Good one! I like it.

Any particular students you had in mind?

Not really. I'm really only familiar with 6 or so of them, and I know those are all used a lot. It seems like I used to have a guide to all of them, but I can't find it these days. It would be good for any of the kids who aren't used that much.

Jump to Forum: