Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Game Crash
TGreen
I known I reported this before, in an earlier version, but I looked and couldn't find the previous thread. I just downloaded the newest release (Alpha v15 #5) and checked to see if the glitch would still happen. I run the game at the highest resolution, 1920x1080, and it just occurred playing straight through with a new game, although I did save the game right before the spot where the glitch happens so I could test it further if needed. I'm running it in Windows 10, if that matters.

What happens is, after talking to the headmaster before the first day of teaching, I tried to go directly to the gym instead of to the teaching building. This caused the game to freeze, and I got a generic Windows error about the application having problems, and had to close it down. When I loaded my saved game and tried again to go straight to the gym, it went there, and I met a teacher and a couple of students who were there. That was content I didn't see when I tried before, either because it wasn't in an earlier version of the game or just because I could never actually go to that location. Before, going to the gym at that point in the story always crashed the program for me, even if I went to other locations (besides the teaching building) first.

Anchor
I am unable to replicate this crash on my end.

Let me know if it still comes up in recent (v16) builds.

JeremyBro30
I never had this problem on my end.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

TGreen
I just tried again on the new version. After talking to the headmaster at the start of the first day of teaching, I saved the game, then tried to go to the gym. The program crashed, with a generic Windows error. I ran it again and loaded the saved game, and it worked normally.

Anchor
I just tried again on the new version. After talking to the headmaster at the start of the first day of teaching, I saved the game, then tried to go to the gym. The program crashed, with a generic Windows error. I ran it again and loaded the saved game, and it worked normally.

Could you send me your save file? ( thebottomline@bottomlinediscipline.net )

Jump to Forum: