View Thread
 Print Thread
Outstanding Bugs / Issues
Anchor
Fixed for Next Build [v16 #3]

Outstanding
-Crashes when saving/loading on some non-English versions of Windows

Wesley Buck:
-When I got to the Wes/Buck session, there was a tiny Buck standing in the foreground

Nighthall:
-I still have trouble with the canes both moving when I switch back and forth, and even when Sylvio joins me. Also, even though they're both suppsoed to be getting caned, only the one I'm caning shows changes on his meter.
-In the hallway cp, when Justin joins the spanking, still only one cane moves.

Misc:
-In the locker room scene, shouldn't Josh leave the room after one finishes talking to him and turning to Justin?
-In the dormitory, at some point the figure can march into the wall. (screenshot)

Unable to duplicate / more investigation needed
-Exploring school before the first day started, I went from the pool to the gym and it crashed.
-Skywalkers in canteen
-Vanishing mouse when going from windowed to full screen (1080p res on 2140p display)

Ahmed (Dorm):
-During the ping pong paddling of Ahmed, only the cheek that's paddled at that moment is shown red – if you change sides, the cheek turns white again.

-What happens is, after talking to the headmaster before the first day of teaching, I tried to go directly to the gym instead of to the teaching building. This caused the game to freeze, and I got a generic Windows error about the application having problems, and had to close it down. When I loaded my saved game and tried again to go straight to the gym, it went there, and I met a teacher and a couple of students who were there. That was content I didn't see when I tried before, either because it wasn't in an earlier version of the game or just because I could never actually go to that location. Before, going to the gym at that point in the story always crashed the program for me, even if I went to other locations (besides the teaching building) first.

--------------------------------------------------------

Recently Fixed

[v15 #7]

Jimmy Flashback Panel: First two panels should now correctly show Gavin and Travis as speaking the lines
Darko / Senior / Night Hall CP: mouse wheel and middle button should now work correctly
Wesley / Victor CP: unusable instruments should no longer appear in certain positions
Ahmed CP: Commands for switching positions should now display on non-1080p resolutions
Darko CP: Hand button positions should now display on non-1080p resolutions

[v15 #6]

Anthony CP - auto l/r should now work on thighs

Wesley CP - marks should be positioned correctly in standing against the board pose
Wesley CP - instruments are positioned better in standing against the board pose
Wesley / Victor / Bin CP - hitting the butt now only counts for butt severity; not global session severity (could cause odd issues like marks on the butt to be drawn when hitting non-butt areas)

Bin CP - fixed various crash issues with marks
Bin CP - thigh spanking (both left and right) should fully work now
Bin CP - fixed graphical glitches with at the top of his wife beater
Bin CP - fixed mixed up underwear and underwear only commands
Bin CP - unusable instruments should no longer appear in certain positions
Bin CP - after the session you'll be in the office or punishment room

Tony CP - removed unusable paddle from appearing at start up (cane is the only instrument available in this session)

Sprite Fixes -
*Alex - chroma key, contrast and color
*Ben - chroma key
*Coach - color and contrast adjustments
*Jock - chroma key, contrast and color walk animation "clouds" removed from several frames
*Professional - minor chroma key fix; adjusted standing eye glasses reflection
Edited by Anchor on 21-08-2017 20:55

ChadH
I think the skywalkers in the canteen might come when you try to click through the conversation too fast.

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

I think the skywalkers in the canteen might come when you try to click through the conversation too fast.

Yes, that is the only time I see them.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

Jump to Forum: