Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Email Notifications
mastergoody
Hello

Previously, whenever a new update or build was released I used to get an email informing me of it, telling me what the release or build involve/fixed /changed /added etc and giving me notification to go and download it. I am really pleased that there have been quite a few updates at the moment, however, I have not received an email telling me about them, rather it has involved me to regularly come and check. It would be most helpful if the email notification could be re-instated as it is helpful. We are always keen to try the new material and test it out - and especially after a long period of inactivity at the user end (I know things have been progressing in the work itself) the builds/releases might have gone unnoticed by a lot of our user base.

ChadH
There was recently an e-mail asking you to reply if you wanted to remain on the notification list. You should go back and check for that, JIC.

Anchor
Best to check your spam folder if you've missed anything. If our stuff is going into spam for you, add @bottomlinediscipline.net to your inbox whitelist.

mastergoody
ChadH wrote:

There was recently an e-mail asking you to reply if you wanted to remain on the notification list. You should go back and check for that, JIC.

Hi thank you, yes I had missed that one (now found and responded to) my bad - hopefully now going forward I will continue to get the emails
Thanks for your help guys

Jump to Forum: