Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Bottom Line Discipline » Bottom Line Studios » BLD Studios
 Print Thread
Membership Question
ChadH
I had seen a few caps from the Oregon sessions, and was happy to sign up for this. However, as best I remember, there's only been one new video since the Studio went online.

It looks like the test membership was 3 months from early July. Is that membership auto-renewing or a one time fee?

Sparky
One time fee.

We're going to likely extend membership a few more months for everyone who joined already.

New videos should be coming down later this month / early Sept.
Edited by Sparky on 09-08-2015 20:55

XBill
Do a Disipline Master tester have access to Bottom Line Studios, Corpral A.I and Bottom Line Comics ???
Frown

Sparky
Do a Disipline Master tester have access to Bottom Line Studios, Corpral A.I and Bottom Line Comics ???

Comics yes, they are free.

Others no, they are different products.

ChadH
I logged in to look at the new video from Hong Kong, and my pw no longer works. I never received any kind of renewal notice. I was wondering what the current situation is.

Sparky
I logged in to look at the new video from Hong Kong, and my pw no longer works. I never received any kind of renewal notice. I was wondering what the current situation is.

I believe yours was an original extended launch account?

Those were one-time memberships (non-renewal); it would have expired sometime in February/March depending when you bought it.

Jump to Forum: