Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Lost / Confused - Tell Us Where
Sparky
Were you lost or confused during any parts of the game? Let us know where.

We do plan to introduce an mobile phone type overlay that will have a lot of information along with current objectives.

ChadH
I'm on the morning of day two. I walked around a bit, and am now going into my office, but Calvert isn't there. I think I've been everyplace, but I can't find him, and the game won't allow me to progress.

hendersonwhite
Same problem here. Calvert's not in my office on day two, and there's no other way to progress than to talk to him...

Sparky
Same problem here. Calvert's not in my office on day two, and there's no other way to progress than to talk to him...

Was he also failing to appear in the last version (Pre-Alpha v12 #3) or just in the newest Alpha v13 #2?

JeremyBro30
I started a new game, and asked Alex a different question and got the same result now.
The other times i asked him about his ass.

Sparky
This is should be fixed in the upcoming build. The game engine will now yank any character who somehow gets off the screen automatically back.

TGreen
When the headmaster is briefing you about the job, he says that bare bottom spanking is normally reserved for more serious offenses, but he doesn't give an indication of what's considered to be serious. When you're spanking the first boy in your office, he suggests spanking him over his underwear, which suggested to me that he was saying that offense was not serious enough to warrant doing it bare. But, if you select the "finish him" option, the headmaster makes him strip naked. It seems like there should be more indication of what's expected, and maybe some sort of change to how people interact with you if you're not meeting those expectations.

ChadH
The biggest problem I've had is the two halls in the dorm. I had to be told about it, then forgot and had to be told again.

Something to make that more plain would be helpful, and maybe set a minor scene there early on.

Anchor
When the headmaster is briefing you about the job, he says that bare bottom spanking is normally reserved for more serious offenses, but he doesn't give an indication of what's considered to be serious. When you're spanking the first boy in your office, he suggests spanking him over his underwear, which suggested to me that he was saying that offense was not serious enough to warrant doing it bare. But, if you select the "finish him" option, the headmaster makes him strip naked. It seems like there should be more indication of what's expected, and maybe some sort of change to how people interact with you if you're not meeting those expectations.

It won't make the next build, but we are working on something that addresses this (see the screenshot for a rough draft)

The biggest problem I've had is the two halls in the dorm. I had to be told about it, then forgot and had to be told again.

Something to make that more plain would be helpful, and maybe set a minor scene there early on.

We plan to address this is in the next build.
Anchor attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Jump to Forum: