Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Suggestions for Conversation Additions
Sparky
Is there anywhere in the game where you felt the conversation options of your character could have been expanded? (Extra choices, follow up questions to something an NPC said, etc)

ChadH
In the original version, there was more conversation with Jimmy after his CP session, and I liked those.

Honestly, I would probably talk to Darko a bit more, since both of us are new, though I have no specific ideas.

ChadH
Alex, in his dorm room - "By the way, Alex. If you really thought I was too easy, I could do a bit more now. Bosco wouldn't mind watching, would you, Boz?"

mcanonymous
Perhaps more after the CP sessions. It might be interesting to have some dialog half way during a session. Maybe more dialog with the chosen class monitor after the first class to see how you did. Just brainstorming.

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

Alex, in his dorm room - "By the way, Alex. If you really thought I was too easy, I could do a bit more now. Bosco wouldn't mind watching, would you, Boz?"

That sounds like an interesting one.

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

In the original version, there was more conversation with Jimmy after his CP session, and I liked those.

I as well miss the parts where Jimmy all but said thank you for his spanking, and and pretty much admitted he wanted it. Plus the opportunity to comment on the fact that he got an erection from the spanking. Maybe an opportunity to give him more if he said he liked it.

jmedude
How about a conversation where the boys discuss and show their "marks"? (not the ones on report cards!) ? Apparently, they tend to do that. "Treasures" I believe they were called some places in Britain.

JeremyBro30
jmedude wrote:

How about a conversation where the boys discuss and show their "marks"? (not the ones on report cards!) ? Apparently, they tend to do that. "Treasures" I believe they were called some places in Britain.

"Treasures" ? lol I am not sure I have heard someone refer to their spanking marks as that, but it sounds funny.

ChadH
Senior CP - If I was really going to CP Kyle in this situation, I would tell him I assumed his monitor hadn't sent him for fun, and I intended to punish him for horsing around and/or provoking/encouraging Silvio. However, if he denied it, I would contact the monitor to find out why he'd written up Kyle. If he'd done both without thinking, I'd let Kyle off. If there had been a real reason, I'd given Kyle twice what he would have received.

That could make for interesting conversation, but you could also add something with the monitor, if you wanted to keep expanding.

JeremyBro30
Calvert CP: I would like an option to tell him you will spank him at your home AND at school.

Sparky
Senior CP - If I was really going to CP Kyle in this situation, I would tell him I assumed his monitor hadn't sent him for fun, and I intended to punish him for horsing around and/or provoking/encouraging Silvio. However, if he denied it, I would contact the monitor to find out why he'd written up Kyle. If he'd done both without thinking, I'd let Kyle off. If there had been a real reason, I'd given Kyle twice what he would have received.

That could make for interesting conversation, but you could also add something with the monitor, if you wanted to keep expanding.

Calvert CP: I would like an option to tell him you will spank him at your home AND at school.
'

These are both good ideas I think we will add in.

Another possibility we are considering adding with the Calvert CP is a choice to drag him back to school and spank him in his dorm (perhaps in front of said dormmates).

ChadH
Sparky wrote:[/url]

Another possibility we are considering adding with the Calvert CP is a choice to drag him back to school and spank him in his dorm (perhaps in front of said dormmates).

Like that one!

JeremyBro30
Sparky wrote:

'

These are both good ideas I think we will add in.

That could be a very interesting one as well.

mastergoody
I often wonder if more can be made of the dialogue in the dorm during your first day tour etc - where it is touched up you met Alex earlier and CP's him - perhaps more dialogue between the lads could be seen/heard and then more of a discussion with options with the DM about what occurred and what happened etc, and perhaps at the point of comments around doing it well or not so well or what ever the lad could reveal part of his backside with marks on to back up his comments to both the room mates and the DM

JeremyBro30
JeremyBro30 wrote:

Thanks for adding this one, I love it!

Jump to Forum: