Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
Bottom Line Discipline » Bottom Line Studios » BLD Studios
 Print Thread
Bottom Line Studios
ChadH
I was looking at the information sheet for this, and I'm a bit confused. Where it says '150元', I'm not sure what the symbol is. It looks like it means 'unit of currency', but it's not the symbol for the Yuan.

What currency is the 150 based in?

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

I was looking at the information sheet for this, and I'm a bit confused. Where it says '150元', I'm not sure what the symbol is. It looks like it means 'unit of currency', but it's not the symbol for the Yuan.

What currency is the 150 based in?

Depends on what one you looked at. A 3 hour day pays up to $150 USD for my division. Not sure on the other countries.

JeremyBro30
Oh yeah only the main one is on the main site lol. I see the symbol for Yuán (yin) Chinese money. 150 Yuán (yin) would be USD $24.17 maybe they want to fix that so it it says 930.90 Yuán (yin) to equal USD $150? Grin

Sparky

Currency is Chinese RMB. 元 is used to denote money/prices.

This info sheet is intended primarily for potential secondary producers in mainland China.

On the mainland most salaries and the cost of living are dramatically lower than in Western countries.

We are still in the very early phases of BLD Studios, but hopefully we'll have more information in the coming months as things come to together.

JeremyBro30
Hmm I heard there will be some videos done soon. Grin

Jump to Forum: