Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
OTK Handspanking
Handspanker
You have so far only one otk spanking scene, where the spanking with the hand is possible (Darko CP Mode). I hope you offer in the upcoming original game more possibilities like in the office, at home, sleepers or classrooms etc.
Otherwise congratulations to the developers, such a game has long been missing. I hope it will soon be distributed in full version. Finally, I hope that my translation program does not tell garbage Grin greetings

Anchor
If you like OTK, you will enjoy the next build Smile

Handspanker
Then I'm curious when and what comes.

JeremyBro30
When is always up for debate. They are making progress, however enough progress to make a new release can often take awhile when dealing with code.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

Anchor
When is always up for debate. They are making progress, however enough progress to make a new release can often take awhile when dealing with code.

Then I'm curious when and what comes.

Slowly but surely. I don't have an ETA yet on the next release but I can assure you it is being worked on.

We'd like to push new builds out quickly too, but at the same time new features need to be somewhat playable to the end user. If you were to play the current build right now, you'd need to use console commands to jump through partially completed/non-working stuff.

One of things we are also working on in the next build is fixing many outstanding bugs and going through issues with the CP sessions. For example you can see the oversized paddle in the Alex session is fixed now.
Anchor attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

simgel456
Can we hold you to the promise of another OTK session?

Anchor
Can we hold you to the promise of another OTK session?

There is one more still coming.

mastergoody
As a personal preference I am not a fan of otk hand spanking, I much prefer paddle cane etc, but each to their own

Jump to Forum: