Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Corporal A.I. Ads
JeremyBro30
I have to say the ads for Corporal A.I. turned out really well. I hope they work well to promote the product.

Sparky
The blond boy had some really good authentic reactions. Did he get cped much in the past?

Next one coming up (being edited now) will have an Asian boy showcasing various features of Corporal A.I.

JeremyBro30
He is no stranger to Daddy's belt or Uncle's paddles. The tawse was a new one for him.

JeremyBro30
Sparky wrote:

The blond boy had some really good authentic reactions. Did he get cped much in the past?

Next one coming up (being edited now) will have an Asian boy showcasing various features of Corporal A.I.

i notice the blonde boy is only featured on the American version of Corporal A.I., does that mean that the Asian boy will only be featured on the Chinese version of Corporal A.I.?

Sparky
i notice the blonde boy is only featured on the American version of Corporal A.I., does that mean that the Asian boy will only be featured on the Chinese version of Corporal A.I.?

Still working on the Chinese language version... eventually we'll post all of the ads there. Both sites will get all the ads eventually.

Among Asian buyers.... a blonde boy is far better to use in advertising than another Asian for this sort of thing.

When we filter the site logs by country it's quite fascinating to see the first thing that people click on. From Asian countries it's almost always something depicting a white/blond Western kid.

Among Western visitors their first click tends to be more diverse... though many seem attracted to Singapore Swing.

JeremyBro30
I wonder how many people that bought the DM Early Access Pass bought Corporal A.I. as well? I heard a new version is coming out soon of Corporal A.I. .

Jump to Forum: