Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
Common Questions & Problems w/ Answers & Solutions
Sparky
Q: How do I install and launch Corporal A.I.?

A: There is no need to install Corporal A.I. - just download, extract and run it:
1) Download the setup file to your desktop.
2) Double click on it. In the window that pops up click extract.
3) A folder called corporal-ai-v1.6-setup-en should have been created on your desktop; go into it
4) Enter the subfolder Corporal A.I. v1.6
5) Double click on the file corporal-ai-v1.6-en.exe to launch the program

Q: Corporal A.I. crashes on launch with an error message?

A: If you are running Windows XP or earlier most likely you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer.
See the system requirements page for more details: http://www.corpor...tem-en.htm

If you are running Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 please post the exact error message you are getting

Q: Corporal A.I. froze up when I clicked "submit for sentencing" in a new case?

In rare situations this has been known to occur. We are attempting to eliminate the bug(s) that cause this behavior. To help us please contact us with a report of what happened - if you can, attach your Corporal A.I. folder so we can see what the profile and program options looked like at the time of the freeze up.

Q: I have more than 12 spankees - what can I do?

A: The best way to handle this would be to have two (or more) Corporal A.I.'s setup on your computer. Just copy your Corporal A.I. folder and make another one using a different folder name.

Q: The number of strokes seems too high/too low?

A: Everyone has different styles of spanking. Corporal A.I. was designed with full force strokes in mind - with the A.I. force logic being based heavily on standardized corporal punishment found in American and Singaporean schools.
Either way... too high or too low... you can adjust the sentencing severity in the program options.

Edited by Sparky on 18-08-2014 09:07

Jump to Forum: