Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
A brief briefs request.
JeremyBro30
In USA boxers were around and popular in the early 80's. I remember wanting them as soon early as 8 years old.

ktony
In small town Junior High/High School, in SE Texas, in the early-mid 60s, boys wore tighty whiteys. Period. Maybe it was different in the big cities of Houston or Dallas. Old men wore boxers, the loose baggy kind.

JeremyBro30
ktony wrote:

In small town Junior High/High School, in SE Texas, in the early-mid 60s, boys wore tighty whiteys. Period. Maybe it was different in the big cities of Houston or Dallas. Old men wore boxers, the loose baggy kind.

No you got it backwards. Boys wear boxers. Old men and tiny little kids wear tighty whiteys.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

ktony
JeremyBro30 wrote:

ktony wrote:

No you got it backwards. Boys wear boxers. Old men and tiny little kids wear tighty whiteys.

That is currently true. However, you were probably not in my Junior High gym classes in the early to mid 60s, in small-town Texas. I know what I am talking about.

JeremyBro30
The real question is, why did this old thread get started back up. We agreed a long time ago that when they tried to do tighty whiteys they did not look good compared to the other colors, or boxers.
--
Yours in Spanking,
Jeremy Grigorovich
http://www.bottomlinestudios.net/oregon.htm
i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z463/JeremyBro29/paddle.gif

Anchor
I think there is a pretty good mix of underwear currently in the game as oppose to before the thread necromancy.

As Sparky pointed out, most local boys these days in the part of the world the game depicts tend to wear something either skimpy (where you can still see marks because much of the skin is exposed, Bin session being a good example) or something long and ankle length like pants.

Jump to Forum: