Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
View Thread
 Print Thread
A brief briefs request.
jmedude
It would be great to see one of these lads in something other than boxers. Tightie whitie briefs? Bikinis? Variety is the spice of life...

Sparky
They'll be some non-boxer varieties worn by other boys.

Can't say I have a clue what bikini underwear is though... aside from women's swimwear.

Have to admit though - going through school, playing sports and now teaching myself the grand total of boys I've ever known to wear tightie-whitie briefs is a massive.... 2. The stores sell them so clearly someone is buying and wearing them. But who....? Maybe it's the just areas I've lived in.

JeremyBro30
Sparky wrote:

They'll be some non-boxer varieties worn by other boys.

Can't say I have a clue what bikini underwear is though... aside from women's swimwear.

Have to admit though - going through school, playing sports and now teaching myself the grand total of boys I've ever known to wear tightie-whitie briefs is a massive.... 2. The stores sell them so clearly someone is buying and wearing them. But who....? Maybe it's the just areas I've lived in.

They are popular in younger kids, however I think they like cartoon patterns more than plain white.. Though even my 8 year old neighbor boy wears boxers sometimes. Teenagers all wear boxers if they have any say over it at all. I can see a speedo swimsuit making sense, but "tighty whiteys" is mostly a fetish thing in the CP world, and I cannot say it makes alot of sense if we are trying to be accurate with what they would actually wear.

ChadH
I do know a couple of teenage boys who wear white briefs. I've observed it in two ways. First, some people will not allow their kids to wear boxers, because of the issues of sagging, modestly, and 'thug-ism'. Those are probably not the type of kids who'd be at this school. The second case is boys who actually prefer the support that briefs give. Most of the ones I've known wore boxers when they had to take gym classes, then switched back to briefs. I've also known a boy or two who was simply and proudly a geek, and refused to wear boxers.

Bikini briefs for boys are very similar to the women's swim wear bottoms, but I didn't even realize they still made them for kids. Those things were worn (though not exactly popular) back when I was a kid.

On the other hand, I'd enjoy a model or two wearing white briefs, as well as the jock straps you've already mentioned. And hey, there's a swimming pool, maybe we can see some Speedos!

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

And hey, there's a swimming pool, maybe we can see some Speedos!

Of course we can, haven't you read swim team spank?

JeremyBro30
JeremyBro30 wrote:

ChadH wrote:

And hey, there's a swimming pool, maybe we can see some Speedos!

Of course we can, haven't you read swim team spank?

It was in the Jock Spank series They used the same name for the boy at the pool, but that is not the same Dylan.

jmedude
Underpants. A curious and interesting subject... having done a bit of travel, and disciplined in different cultures, races and religions... I can say the underpants worn worldwide are as varied as the discipline methods/implements used... "tighty whities" still very popular with many including more conservative parents.
Boxers have become very popular due to the hip-hop/gangsta scene that has spread around the world. (I guess you have to have stylish undies when a lot of them are on view. lol When I was a boy I would have died of embarrassment if anyone saw my underpants.)
The latest underwear trend seems to be what they are calling boxer/briefs. Bjorn Borg the former tennis star has a nice line for boys and men.
[http://www.bjornborg.com/en/kids/boys-underwear-1 ]
Colored, patterned and cartoon briefs remain popular with parents and younger kids. [http://www.tigerunderwearstore.com/TigerUnderwearBookCatalog.html]
"The Gap" has just about every choice for boys! [http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=6224&departmentRedirect=true#department=16 ]
"American Apparel" a trendy clothing store has just come out with a huge line of briefs for men in every color you can imagine. [http://store.americanapparel.ca/product/?productId=4415 ]
Bikini style also still available for boys and very popular in South America many places, often worn at the beach along with speedo style bathing suits.
Yes indeed, "variety is the spice of life".

ChadH
jmedude wrote:
Boxers have become very popular due to the hip-hop/gangsta scene that has spread around the world. (I guess you have to have stylish undies when a lot of them are on view. lol When I was a boy I would have died of embarrassment if anyone saw my underpants.)

I'm with you. I think a lot of my fetish/interest in white briefs came from the dual fact that, when I was a kid, that's pretty much all anyone (except grandfathers) wore, but also because they were very private. The only time you saw boys' underwear (except occasional flashes of waistband) was in gym class, or if they were a close enough friend that they were changing around you, or if you were sleeping over.

While I think the whole hip-hop/gangsta thing does have some influence, I think there's also a matter of modesty. Boxers are more like outerwear, so kids seem to be much less shy about wearing them around. When my oldest was a kid, he and most of his friends wore briefs, and I saw them that way, but they weren't as casual about it as my youngest and his friends are/were.

jmedude
Nice to see some cute undies in the hazing scene in Alpha1!

Justin
ChadH wrote:

jmedude wrote:

I'm with you. I think a lot of my fetish/interest in white briefs came from the dual fact that, when I was a kid, that's pretty much all anyone (except grandfathers) wore, but also because they were very private. The only time you saw boys' underwear (except occasional flashes of waistband) was in gym class, or if they were a close enough friend that they were changing around you, or if you were sleeping over.

While I think the whole hip-hop/gangsta thing does have some influence, I think there's also a matter of modesty. Boxers are more like outerwear, so kids seem to be much less shy about wearing them around. When my oldest was a kid, he and most of his friends wore briefs, and I saw them that way, but they weren't as casual about it as my youngest and his friends are/were.

It is strange but boys nowadays are much more shy and modest than they were 30 years ago. Ilive in Sweden but I think it is the same all over the Western World. So taking off trousers and briefs before spanking adds to the punishment
Justin

hellowilla
jmedude wrote:

Underpants. A curious and interesting subject... having done a bit of travel, and disciplined in different cultures, races and religions... I can say the underpants worn worldwide are as varied as the discipline methods/implements used... "tighty whities" still very popular with many including more conservative parents.
The latest underwear trend seems to be what they are calling boxer/briefs. Bjorn Borg the former tennis star has a nice line for boys and men.
[http://www.bjornborg.com/en/kids/boys-underwear-1 ]
Colored, patterned and cartoon briefs remain popular with parents and younger kids. [http://www.tigerunderwearstore.com/TigerUnderwearBookCatalog.html] wholesale lingerie suppliers
"The Gap" has just about every choice for boys! [http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=6224&departmentRedirect=true#department=16 ]
"American Apparel" a trendy clothing store has just come out with a huge line of briefs for men in every color you can imagine. [http://store.americanapparel.ca/product/?productId=4415 ]
Bikini style also still available for boys and very popular in South America many places, often worn at the beach along with speedo style bathing suits.
Yes indeed, "variety is the spice of life".

It is strange but boys nowadays are much more shy and modest than they were 30 years ago.
I agree with you.

jennaf
jmedude wrote:

It would be great to see one of these lads in something other than boxers. Tightie whitie briefs? Bikinis? Variety is the spice of life...

Yes, they have a variety of different attempts.

JeremyBro30
I am still not sure tighty whiteys fit if we are being accurate. I do not see anyone over the age of about 6 wear them. Even older kids that wear briefs on occasion do not go for the white ones.

Sparky
I am still not sure tighty whiteys fit if we are being accurate. I do not see anyone over the age of about 6 wear them. Even older kids that wear briefs on occasion do not go for the white ones.

I am not sure how prevalent briefs are in Singapore these days (I teach elsewhere in East Asia), but I have never, ever seen one on a single boy where I am.

Most of the boys here either wear very skimpy or full ankle length underwear (more so right now in winter).

But I do not have any white boys, so perhaps at international schools maybe a few American kids might bring them over.

ChadH
JeremyBro30 wrote:

I've not taught in an Asian school, but I can tell you that a lot of this would not feel 'accurate' to a Westerner. I'm pretty sure that's not actually the purpose.

As for people over six wearing briefs - not only do I see it, but they seem to be making a slight come back. To me, it seems like most American teens wear boxer briefs these days, with a majority of the rest wearing boxers, but I'd guess 10 to 15% of teens and young adults wear briefs. Also, while younger kids do wear boxers or boxer briefs, it seems that white briefs are more common with them (usually from about 9 to 11, when they're too big for cartoon undies (usually made to size 8) and to young to be suiting out for gym in school.

Of course, that's just in my little corner of the world - things probably are different elsewhere.

JeremyBro30
ChadH wrote:

JeremyBro30 wrote:

I've not taught in an Asian school, but I can tell you that a lot of this would not feel 'accurate' to a Westerner. I'm pretty sure that's not actually the purpose.

As for people over six wearing briefs - not only do I see it, but they seem to be making a slight come back. To me, it seems like most American teens wear boxer briefs these days, with a majority of the rest wearing boxers, but I'd guess 10 to 15% of teens and young adults wear briefs. Also, while younger kids do wear boxers or boxer briefs, it seems that white briefs are more common with them (usually from about 9 to 11, when they're too big for cartoon undies (usually made to size 8) and to young to be suiting out for gym in school.

Of course, that's just in my little corner of the world - things probably are different elsewhere.

Cartoon undies are made in adult sizes too. Pfft
As for boxers or boxer briefs, I do not usually get a good enough look to tell the difference. In the locker room, I only see tiny kids wearing briefs, its mostly all boxers. I know a 5 year old (my neighbor's boy) that wears boxers. I think briefs is more just a fetish at this point.
And have we really been having this conversation for over 2 years?

Sparky
Just a sneak peak from a new scene in v13 #1 for underwear lovers. Raw render.
Sparky attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

JeremyBro30
Nice work. However I have to say compared to the other underwear the white ones look plain and boring. White undies don't make sense to me, it seems red works better with what you are about to do to their butts.

Sparky
White undies don't make sense to me, it seems red works better with what you are about to do to their butts.

Quite so.

I don't really get the tighty whitie fetish myself, but it certainly has a big enough lobby we opt to include it here and there.

And yay to 2 year old threads.

ChadH
JeremyBro30 wrote:

Nice work. However I have to say compared to the other underwear the white ones look plain and boring. White undies don't make sense to me, it seems red works better with what you are about to do to their butts.

For reference, white briefs were the only thing boys and young men wore up until the mid 80s. At that point, boxers slowly made an intrusion into the market. In the late 70s, some colored briefs and bikini briefs appeared, and mid-rise became more common than full rise. However, during that entire period, the only people you ever saw wearing boxers were grandfathers.

This probably varies some by area, but by the mid 90s, boxers were becoming more and more common. By about '96, probably 75 to 80% of boys 12 and older (middle school age, which meant suiting out for gym), wear switching to boxers. However, boxers do have a bit of a problem, if you're not comfortable with 'the boys' bouncing around. Boxer briefs have been around about as long as 'trendy' boxers (see Marky Mark Calvin Klein ads), but they seemed to start catching on in the early 2000s.

As always, younger boys usually wear whatever their parents buy them - with who is on their undies probably being more important than the style. However, when I make a comment about people wearing white briefs - it's actual fact based on what I've seen, not something I'm making up for whatever purpose. It's not like I see the underwear of hundreds of guys, or that I think everything world wide is like it is in my area, but what I report is accurate given those facts.

Jump to Forum: